Monday 27 September 2010

How Important are You to Your Suppliers ?

When BrandSAFE Protection wanted to take on new premises they thought transferring their current telephone number and obtaining new lines would be a straight forward matter with their current provider. Unfortunately that did not prove the case and after discussing the situation with Roger Whittaker, Director of local telecommunications provider Pink Connect, the solution was immediately apparent.






Keith Beck, Managing Director of BrandSAFE Protection (left) with Roger Whittaker, Director of Pink Connect (right)







As Keith Beck, Managing Director of BrandSAFE, recalls “ you go to Big Telecom companies expecting to get sound advice, fair prices and reasonable service but I was absolutely shocked by the lack of care or concern shown about helping my business.

Not only that but it became clear that the contract actually sent to me contained a number of extra costs hidden in the small print that I had not even been made aware of.

Fortunately I found Pink Connect just in time and was relieved to find that not only did they provide professional advice and personal service but consistently demonstrated a willingness to find solutions that suited me. I am delighted that I switched to Pink Connect and believe I now have a trusted supplier who I can confidently work with for the long term. “

Business is tough enough in today’s climate that owners need to be able to concentrate on running their businesses, knowing they have trusted partners they can rely upon to help and support them whatever the situation.

Pink Connect looks for long term relationships and provides straightforward and impartial communications advice to help businesses improve their services and control their costs.

BrandSAFE Protection supply innovative branded products for protecting buildings and pedestrian safety.