Wednesday 17 February 2010

Don't Leave Me Hanging on the Telephone !

" I'm in the phone booth, it's the one across the hall
If you don't answer, I'll just ring it off the wall
I know he's there, but I just had to call
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone "

One in three businesses fails to answer all incoming calls.

"I had to interrupt and stop this conversation
Your voice across the line gives me a strange sensation
I'd like to talk when I can show you my affection
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone "

80 % of callers hang up when they hear answer machines or voicemail.

"It's good to hear your voice, you know it's been so long
If I don't get your call then everything goes wrong
I want to tell you something you've known all along
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone "

70 % of businesses never call back.

For affordable solutions to improve your call handling and retain your customers, call me !

"Lyrics" by Blondie
Research by Verbatim
Advice from Pink Connect